Five Reasons Why You Should Consider Teeth Whitening
Does the time you spend brushing and flossing your teeth and noticing tooth discoloration make you think brushing and flossing are not going to change their appearance to make you self-conscious about your appearance? If so, you should consider teeth whitening treatments offered by cosmetic dentists as an option to dramatically enhance the looks of your teeth to help complement your smile.
Teeth whitening near you ensures a confidence boost when socializing without worrying about tooth discoloration. This blog explains why teeth whitening is excellent for your oral health care regimen looking at the five reasons why this therapy from dentists will help improve your smile. Please continue reading.
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
Professional teeth whitening treatments are a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that helps eliminate extrinsic and intrinsic stains on your teeth accumulating from the foods and beverages you consume to give you a brighter smile. The therapy can also eliminate stains on your teeth developing from infections, injuries, aging, et cetera. A short visit to the teeth whitening dentist will change the looks of your teeth for the better, helping you change their color in several shades and allowing you to smile confidently.
What Does Professional Teeth Whitening Entail?
Professional teeth whitening entails visiting a dentist, explaining why your teeth have lost their sheen, and inquiring how you can enhance their looks. You can expect the dentist to evaluate and clean your teeth to determine whether you have surface or internal stains while also looking for conditions like tooth decay and gum disease that will need treatment before whitening your teeth. However, the teeth whitening treatment is straightforward and painless because the dentist whitens teeth using hydrogen peroxide instead of teeth whiteners that help remove surface stains.
Getting your teeth bleached by a dentist is safe, and the process involves applying hydrogen peroxide over your teeth four times during your appointment and wiping it off after every 15 minutes for reapplication. Heat and light accompany the therapy to accelerate the treatment to brighten your teeth. You also receive a fluoride treatment at the end of the teeth whitening therapy session before the dentist confirms the color of your teeth has changed by three to eight shades.
Besides experiencing mild discomfort in your jaw sitting with your mouth open, the whitening treatment does not cause pain. It allows you to continue with your everyday activities immediately after.
Why Should You Consider Professional Teeth Whitening?
Below are the five reasons you should consider getting your teeth whitening from the cosmetic dentist near you to boost your self-esteem and smile.
- Confidence Booster: teeth whitening is an affordable and straightforward technique to boost confidence and make an impression on everyone that will be remembered. The treatment helps provide brighter teeth but also educates you on why your teeth discolor to make you conscious to avoid or limit the discoloring foods and beverages responsible for staining your teeth and maintaining excellent dental hygiene.
- Youthful Appearance: If you like an inexpensive technique to rejuvenate your looks, you will not find a better treatment than getting your teeth whitened by April Lee, DMD, to achieve a youthful appearance. While regular at-home maintenance help maintains the results of the whitening treatment, your teeth eventually discolor to make you self-conscious with your smile. However, you can prevent discolored teeth from making you appear older by receiving therapy from a dental professional, guaranteeing long-lasting results.
- Eliminate Bad Breath: before receiving the whitening treatment, the dentist examines and cleans your teeth to eliminate plaque and tartar accumulated on them that are also responsible for discoloring your teeth. Dental cleaning also helps eliminate bad breath, primarily from oral conditions like gingivitis or periodontal disease.
- Brighter Smile: Teeth whitening is a popular aesthetic dentistry therapy that gives you a more radiant and beautiful smile in one short appointment lasting merely 90 minutes and makes considerable differences in your appearance. The procedure is relatively painless because of newer technologies and the dentist’s treatment expertise.
- Relatively Easy Procedure: Teeth whitening is an easy and cost-effective technique for maintaining and improving your smile. You can find whitening remedies to enhance the appearance of your teeth from home or consider professional teeth whitening to achieve dramatic results that allow you to show off your pearly whites without the embarrassment of displaying discolored teeth.
Best of all, the treatment from April Lee helps improve the color of your teeth in one short appointment, causing no pain or anxiety but giving you a smile you will proudly show off.
Discolored teeth impact your smile and self-confidence. Flash Dentspa can help change the looks of your stained teeth and give you a bright smile in one appointment at their practice. By meeting them today, consider eliminating the stains on your teeth to display a beautiful smile.